CUPLOK staircase | Site & public access
CUPLOK® staircases consist of aluminium stair units and a specially designed, high-strength guardrail panel to give a lighter, stronger staircase.
The use of staircase structures is increasing as pressure to improve site access is encouraging the provision of safer and more effective movement of site personnel and the general public.
CUPLOK staircases at a glance
- Rapid erection due to a small number of components
- Lightweight aluminium allows more material in each component so fewer gaps in structure
- 1 m wide allows operatives to pass safely on stairs
- Loading up to 5 kN/m² ensures it is fit for the most demanding environments
- Handrail loadings of 0.74 to 3.0 kN/m - peace of mind on performance
CUPLOK is the world’s most copied scaffold system – we do not recommend mixing original CUPLOK from Brand Energy with imitation versions. Check it is genuine before making a purchase.
Speak to one of our specialist today to find out more.
Tel +61 7 3713 3333
Toll Free 1800 133 894